Skip to content

Welcome to Fayette, NY

TOWN OFFICES

1439 Yellow Tavern Road
Waterloo, NY 13165

Phone: (315) 585-6282
Fax: (315) 585-6283

HIGHWAY BARN

1431 Yellow Tavern Road
Waterloo, NY 13165

Phone: (315) 585-6330


FAYETTE RESIDENTS

Members of the Board and employees of the Town of Fayette wish our residents a very happy and safe holiday season!!!

POSITIONS AVAILABLE

P/T Zoning Officer – 10 – 15 hours a week. Enforce Town of Fayette LFAYETTEand Use Regulations by doing field work, inspections and measurements as directed by the Sr. Zoning Officer. Qualifications: High School Graduate, NYS Driver’s License. Please send resume or letter of interest to Robert Steele – rsteele0932@yahoo.com

P/T Planning Board Secretary – Immediate opening for the Town of Fayette Planning Board Secretary. Must have a minimum of 2 years of clerical experience, strong organizational skills, excellent computer literacy skills and have the ability to establish and maintain cooperative relationships with other public officials, developers and the general public. Please submit resume, letter of interest or any questions to Linda Zwick – zwick926@hotmail.com

NOTARY SERVICES AVAILABLE – Tues, Wed, & Thurs

TOWN WIDE WATER PROJECT

Below is the Town of Fayette Town Wide Water Project presentation as presented by Jason T. McCormick, PE and Jeffrey Trout.

Town Wide Water Project (PDF)

PUBLIC HEARINGS

Local Weather

Fayette
40°
Cloudy
07:2616:33 EST
Feels like: 32°F
Wind: 13mph S
Humidity: 62%
Pressure: 30.05"Hg
UV index: 0
MonTueWed
44/43°F
47/26°F
33/19°F

Calendar of Events


The Town of Fayette

Tax Map

The Town of Fayette is in the center of the Central Finger Lakes. It stretches between Seneca and Cayuga Lakes, and is bordered at the north by the Seneca-Cayuga Canal.The Town of Fayette is on the western border of the county and is southeast of Geneva, New York. Seneca was part of the Central New York Military Tract and was first settled around 1790. The town was established from part of the Town of Romulus in 1800 as the “Town of Washington” but adopted the current name in 1803.