NOTARY SERVICES AVAILABLE - Tues, Wed, Thurs.
The Town of Fayette has enacted several changes to its Land User Regulations.
The law has been enacted after a unanimous vote by the Fayette Town Board, the Town of Fayette Planning Board, Seneca County Planning Board and also after being reviewed and filed by the state of NY. They were reviewed at several public hearings, a public forum and amended after three years of input from the public and various boards
These changes include and are not limited to:
• A mechanism to terminate zoning variances that have been granted, but not implemented.
• Adding updates due to changes in the state’s Alcoholic Beverage Control laws.
• Vacation Rental Properties will now require a vacation rental permit, inspection, site plan review, and a special use permit. New vacation rentals will require a permit as of October 1, 2018; Existing vacation rentals need to be permitted by June 1, 2019 with a compliance period for existing reservations until October 1, 2019. New regulations address occupancy limitations, parking restrictions, and compliance with building and septic system codes.
• New regulations to address possible future alternative energy projects such as solar, wind, and others.
• New regulations concerning the usage of outdoor appliances.
• Changes to the section on the storage of recreational vehicles.
• Other specific amendments contained in 178 pages of land use regulations and 44 pages of land use amendments.
These regulations and permit applications can be viewed on the Town of Fayette website townoffayetteny.org.
TOWN WIDE WATER PROJECT
Below is the Town of Fayette Town Wide Water Project presentation as presented by Jason T. McCormick, PE and Jeffrey Trout.
- Town Wide Water Project [pdf]
- CHANGE OF DATE -
The regular monthly meeting of the Town of Fayette Planning Board will be held at 7:00PM on Monday, December 17, 2018 at the Town of Fayette Town Offices located at 1439 Yellow Tavern Road, Waterloo, NY 13165. At this date (12/9) there are no Public or Preliminary Hearings scheduled. This date change is due to the Christmas holiday.
Public Hearings are to be conducted by the Town of Fayette Planning Board. Any and all interested parties are welcome to attend. Any questions, comments, concerns will be heard at this time; If not able to attend please contact Chairman Tidball or the secretary.
By order of the Town of Fayette Planning Board - Katherine “Katie” Nelson Town of Fayette Planning Board Secretary.
The Waterloo Rotary has donated a Free Library for all in our community to enjoy. It is located at the Fayette Town Office building on 1439 Yellow Tavern Road. The concept behind the library is for anyone to have access to books. There are books for all age levels.
The library is a give and take concept. If you want a book to read stop by and pick one up. If you have a book you no longer want but think others may enjoy place it in the Free Library. If you really enjoy the book you are welcome to keep it or return it when you are done.
We hope that all will enjoy and use the library. It you have any gently used books you would like to donate please feel free to bring into the Town Clerks Office, we especially have a great demand for children's books.
Waterloo Rotary has donated a Free Library
The Free Library is for all residents in our community to enjoy, located at the Fayette Town Office building on 1439 Yellow Tavern Road.
The concept behind the library is for all to have access to books. There are books for all age levels. The library is a give and take concept. If you want a book to read stop buy and pick one up. If you have a book you no longer want but think others may enjoy place it in the Free Library. If you really enjoy the book you are welcome to keep it or return it when you are done. We hope that all will enjoy and use the library.
Cindy Lorenzetti and Steve Churchill on Weber This Week 7/23/2014
Cindy Lorenzetti, Fayette Supervisor .::. Weber This Week 2/10/14